Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 1, 2015

SMS send ver 2.0.1

SMS send ver 2.0.1

This program allows you to send text to any number in the world for FREE. Receive the texts in an instant 

Screenshot:


Description

This is my first program to release. I would like for you guys to suggest improvements and any new features you would like to see.

If you're using Norton or Avast, this program may come up as a virus, I had problem even running it on my computer(I have norton). So yeah, it's not fishy at all, I can show you the source code. If you don't trust it then don't download.

If you find any bugs report them on the thread. 


Virus Scan for Version:2.0.0.0
https://www.virustotal.com/vi/file/8bce3d82cb0a7.../



If you want to buy it , contact me via yahoo : tammaolaanh_vn007
Download

*** If you're using Norton or Avast, this program may come up as a virus, I had problem even running it on my computer (I have norton). So yeah, it's not fishy at all. I can show you the source code. If you don't trust it then don't download.

Vouches

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét