Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 1, 2015

Addmefat Bot ( Scrap point AMF, No Script , Multithread , Auto pilot $$ )


Addmefat Bot  v1.4
( No Script , Multithread , Make money = Auto pilot $$ )



At the moment 10K point Addmefast = 2,5 $ ( I sold them on fiverr.com and other online exchange forums )
I can make 10k point / 2 hours with 5 account ( My computer is not good )

What is Addmefast ??

AddMeFast is a network that will help you grow your social presence. We allow you to look and choose who you want to like/subscribe/follow/view and skip those who you are not interested in.  

AddMeFast helps you to increase Facebook Likes, Facebook Post Likes, Google+ Circles, YouTube Subscribe, YouTube Video Likes, YouTube Views, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets ,WebSite Hits.......

Sreenshot



Information
  • Dont use script , Multithread 
  • Earn Unlimited Points , 1000 points per an hour / 1 thread
  • This amazing bot makes it easy to earn 1000's Addmefast point in one hour
  • Make money = Auto pilot
 Proof



Download

( Complete an easy survey , get real file 100% )

*** If you're using Norton or Avast, this program may come up as a virus, I had problem even running it on my computer (I have norton). So yeah, it's not fishy at all. I can show you the source code. If you don't trust it then don't download.


If you want to buy it , contact me via yahoo : tammaolaanh_vn007
How to use




2 nhận xét: