Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 7, 2015

SSH Blacklist Checker v1.0

 SSH Blacklist Checker v1.0


Description : 
Check Blacklist on Spamhaus.org
When check blacklist returns three results are SBL, XBL and PBL 
The Tool will rely on three outcomes, the results returned will be -1, 0, 1, 2 and 3
    -1: Can not check , SSh failed
     1: Blacklist in the SBL
     2: Blacklist in SBL and PBL
     3: Blacklist in all 3 guys ( SBL ,PBL, XBL )

Download :
http://adf.ly/zmZa3
*** If you're using Norton or Avast, this program may come up as a virus, I had problem even running it on my computer (I have norton). So yeah, it's not fishy at all. I can show you the source code. If you don't trust it then don't download.

If you want to buy it , contact me via yahoo : tammaolaanh_vn007
How to use :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét